Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Puppy needs good home!

Subject: help find this puppy a home :-)

Hello. I found this puppy on Saturday in the projects. An idiot (could choose a better word, but...) was dragging around puppies on a bicycle and trying to sell them; they even were making them fight each other. Needless to say, I was able to get ahold and save one. Unfortunelty, we cannot have a dog, so I took her to PBC Animal Care & Control.

In an effort to find her a loving home, I am sending this to you in hopes you or someone you know can give her a forever home. She is young, friendly, sweet, loving, enjoys her belly rubbed and loves to give kisses.

Check her out at (copy and past the link in your broser)...

http://www.pbcgov.com/snap/BrowseAdoptFound.aspx?id=A1541144&s=fd


Please forward to others who maybe interested. Thank you (and I know she thanks you for making an effort to save her life).


Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment