Monday, June 20, 2011

Update from our single mom in Need

Below is the updated I rec'd from our single mom that we are trying to help out. She has been working very hard on getting her trailer repaired so she and her daughter can move in. Currently that need (see below) a new tub and the water pipes to the trailer need repair work or replacement. 2 portable A/C's and/or Fans are also much appreciated!!


Once we get a date to paint the inside we will need volunteer to come and help with that also. We are also looking for donation of landscaping materials such at Natural Mulch (no dye please) and plant material such at crown of thorns, Plumbago and other drought tolerant plants. I have plenty of ameriallas that I can take out of my own yard.

This family is in need of just about everything including cabinetry repair and new kitchen appliances that will fit in a trailer. please pass the word and contact me at 909-8708 or nhnproject@gmail.com with donations. THANK YOU!


Latest update :)

The carpet has ben installed in the livingroom and I will start moving in some livingroom items this weekend. I have primed the walls and probably wont paint until I move in.

I have the flooring for my daughter's room. I found a good deal onlaminate flooring and will be installing soon.

Plumbing seems okay. There is water pressure is all the faucets and toilets seem good. I have found out that the tub in the main bathroom needs to be replaced as it is rusted through on the bottom of the inside part of the tub. I have searched for a 54.5 tub and it has been hard to find so I may need to turn the entire thing in the shower. I have no clue how or even when I have that bathrrom functioning.

I did get the email about 7/4/11 downtown lake worth as I would love to attend it with my daughter.

I have been gathering ideas on the sand lot I currently have..LOL I would love to get your insight of what flowers I cant kill for the landscaping. LOL.

Hope you have a great weekend. Talk to you soon :)
Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment