Monday, February 14, 2011

Rosemary Otto's Art Show

Dear Joanna,

Thank you for your help. My art show is at the CMAA Rec Center just east of the junior college at 2728 Lake Worth Road. Their phone number is 561-966-7026. His name is Donald Perez. (It is the Club Managers Association of America and it is the home of the Special Olympics.)

The opening party is April 7 between 6:00 and 8:00 PM. Everyone is invited and I hope to see them there. The show will be up until May 2.

If you have any ideas about publicity, I would be deeply appreciative. Could Chanel 5 be there? You have amazing clout.

I hope to be sending out invitations with the picture of my most recent painting on it. Penny is handling the invitations with help from her co-workers.

It is a brand new building and very fancy. (Every time you walk past the door, it opens.)

I hope to see you there.

Love, sincerely, Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment