Thursday, December 16, 2010

This is what makes it all worth while.....please read

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Robert

Boy do I owe you a huge thank you! I received a notification in the mail yesterday from my homeowners insurance stating they had done an exterior inspection of my home, and I needed to fix a cracked window and some wood rot in the back of the house...WOW had they come earlier in the year would they have had a field day at 2210 Collier Ave. Once again thank you for all you do!!!! I appreciate your efforts so much and may God bless you in the coming year!

I happy Homeowner in ROLOH.

This is from a project that Paint Your Heart Out along with Neighbors Helping Neighbors Project and ROLOH AND the whole city of Lake Worth did to improve a homeowners place and it not only was a success but the painting and repairs by DCI Construction made a major difference. THIS IS WHY WE ARE VOLUNTEERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment